The St Edward’s Primary School Mission Statement
With Jesus as our model we, the community of St Edward’s Primary, are committed to:
- Celebrating our Catholic Identity in the spirit of the Gospel.
- Acknowledging parents as the first and foremost educators of their children.
- Inspiring our students to make positive contributions to their present and future world through faith, hope and love.
- Creating an environment that values and respects each person and provides for their individual needs; educationally, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Providing quality teaching in a stimulating and challenging environment.
- Encouraging students to become independent and life-long learners.
- Fostering school pride through religious, cultural, social and sporting activities.
- Recognising that we stand behind the Gospel value of love. With love as a prime core value we believe that our 9 school values arise. The values of teamwork, respect, caring, integrity, acceptance, learning, doing your best, fun and friendship are integral to the St Edward’s Primary School Community moving forward.
St Edwards Primary School - Catholic Education Mission Statement
Created by the St Edward’s Primary School Community as part of its Values Forum; August 2007.
This Mission Statement was funded by the Australian